A firm founded on an integrated approach to wealth management
Our designation as Portfolio Managers gives us unique perspective on how to treat our clients, how to think long-term, and how to manage investments in a way that is both conservative and wealth-creating.
- As advisers, Chuck and his team observe the wide disparity in the quality of investment advice and products their clients are offered from other providers, with many of these services and strategies failing to create meaningful wealth for clients.
They seek to innovate an approach that better addresses client wants and objectives.
- Burkett (pronounced bur-kit) Asset Management Limited is established as a Multi-Family Office. The firm focuses on investment governance and external manager research, providing an investment consulting service that integrates with complex financial planning.
The firm accepts its first Family Office Services clients.
- Burkett Asset Management Limited registers under NI 31-103 as a Portfolio Manager firm with the British Columbia Securities Commission to provide Portfolio Management to complement its family office services.
The firm accepts its first directly-managed Private Clients.
- The firm's first year of investment balanced composites beat their respective benchmarks in all categories: Canadian equities, US equities, International equities, and Canadian fixed income.
- Two years after registration, the firm has accumulated more than $100 million of assets to manage.
The firm enters into its first relationship with an outside advisory firm, complimenting their tax and financial planning services with our investment management.
- Burkett Asset Management continues to grow, attracting clients that seek a conservative philosophy, consistently applied process, and integrated service approach.
Learn about our tax-integrated approach to wealth management for high-net-worth individuals.Find out more
Family Office Services
Our straight-forward and transparent process helps ultra high-net-worth families translate complexity into value.Read more
We seek uncomplicated relationships with trusted advisers, characterized by trust and reliability.Read more